Have you used the Howdy-Do Hemp Seed oil? This amazing product is perfect for a butcher block counter in your kitchen.
Learn from Eryn of Breath of Life Design how to update yours!
Dixie Belle Paint Products
This butcher block counter is solid Walnut. To seal it, I used Howdy-Do Hemp Seed Oil.
It is such an amazing product to get a natural finish on raw wood. The applicator pads are a must when using this.
I thought I would need multiple bottles to finish this entire surface, but I was wrong. I have 2+ coats and still on my first bottle. A little goes a long way!
1. Start with a clean, dry surface. Clean first with White Lightning if you haven’t already.
2. Apply a small amount of oil to your surface using a cloth or brush.
3. Rub gently until it is absorbed by the raw wood or chalk mineral paint.
4. Allow 2 hours to dry.
5. Apply 2-4 coats if desired for additional sheen and protection.
6. Wipe excess after 12 hours.