Introducing Silk All-In-One Mineral Paint—Strong, full coverage paint with a clean, elegant finish! Ready to pick up your paint brush and tackle your next home project? Read on to learn all about our newest paint collection that everyone is buzzing about!
- Degloss all pieces with a light scuff sanding.
- Clean well with White Lightning and rinse residue.
- Remove any wax before getting started.
- Factory finishes, lacquer, laminate, glass, or plastic require light scuff sanding and Slick Stick for proper adherence.
- For increased durability, apply 2 coats of paint.
- Apply with a dry synthetic brush.
- Built-in topcoat, primer, and water-based stain blocker
- Cooler temperatures or higher humidity may prolong drying time.
- Stays looking new longer and requires fewer coats
- Full coverage and strong coating
- Low reflective finish
- Excellent durability
- Washable for an easy – clean finish
- Water, Mildew and Grease Resistant
- 21 to 30 Day Cure Time
- Viscosity might vary depending on pigments.
- Do not thin Silk unless using a sprayer.
- Store between 50-90°F (10-32°C.)
- If you thin out Silk, we only recommend using water/Floetrol of no more than 8 ounces per gallon.
Who here is excited to get your hands on Silk All-In-One Mineral Paint?! Find your local ELITE retailer here!
For step-by-step video tutorials, watch our Silk Paint YouTube playlist here!