Hey! Ahna from Hammers-n-Hugs here!
I’m here to show you how to give your staircase a painted makeover With Dixie Belle Paint!
- Belt Sander
- Hand Sander
- Nail Gun
- Dixie Belle Mini angle brush
- Dixie Belle Saltwater Silk All-In-One Paint
- Dixie Belle Foam Stencil Brush
- Dixie Belle Paint Royal Damask Stencil
- Dixie Belle’s All In One Paint in Black Sands
- Dixie Belle Au Naturel Voodoo Gel Stain
- Flat or Satin Clear Polyurethane
Add plywood for the stair risers and hammer in for a tight fit.
Add your stencil of choice. I chose to use Dixie Belle Paint Royal Damask Stencil and cut the sheet in 3 to use for each stair riser.
Finish the tread and the risers with a flat or satin clear polyurethane.