Have you tried out the new Big Mama’s Butta from Dixie Belle Paint?
Reconditioning the inside of drawers adds an appreciated touch to your refinished furniture. If you’re going to go through all the work of bringing a piece back to life, why not do the inside as well?
Dixie Belle’s Big Mama’s Butta is just the solution. This new and fantastic product is literally a lifesaver!
Here are just some of the awesome facts about BMB:
- Cures in one week
- Odor blocking
- Can be reapplied as needed
- Brings out wood grain
- Can be used to finish wood
- Can be used to recondition the inside of drawers as well as on glides
- Can be applied to painted or unpainted surfaces
- Oil based
- Available in Orange Grove, Suzanne’s Garden, and Unscented
Check out this quick tutorial video here!
Big Mama’s Butta is an all-natural and eco-friendly product used to enhance wood grain, and revive, soften, and protect leather.
You can use this product on painted and unpainted surfaces. It is available in Suzanne’s Garden, Orange Grove, and Unscented.
Big Mama’s Butta contains coconut oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, and hemp seed oil. This is our fastest curing product and will cure in just 7 days!
1. Allow Dixie Belle Paint to dry completely.
2. Apply with brush or lint free cloth.
3. Buff excess.
4. Clean up with soap and warm water. Store at room temperature.
I used Big Mama’s Butta on the inside of this piece and I’m in love with how smooth it is!
This piece was painted with Tree Frog Green, Spanish Moss, Cotton, Sand Bar, and No Pain Gel Stain in Walnut.
To see more painted pieces from Lotus Theory Designs, click here!