Say hello to the newest products from Dixie Belle Paint Company!
We’re introducing new one-step metallic paint, new Voodoo Gel Stain colors, Big Mama’s Butta, and Howdy-Do Hemp Seed Oil.
Find your local retailer here to purchase these new products!
This moonshine ain’t for drinking, it’s for painting!
You asked and we listened! Our new metallic paint colors are one step only!
Moonshine Metallics are available in five stunning colors.
1. Clean with White Lightning.
2. Dampen your brush and paint!
3. Allow to dry for 2 hours.
4. Use as many coats as necessary to get the desired effect. Applying 2-3 coats will produce an opaqueness with shine.
Big Mama’s Butta
Big Mama’s Butta is an all-natural and eco-friendly product used to enhance wood grain, and revive, soften, and protect leather.
You can use this product on painted and unpainted surfaces. It is available in Suzanne’s Garden, Orange Grove, and Unscented.
Big Mama’s Butta contains coconut oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, and hemp seed oil. This is our fastest curing product and will cure in just 7 days!
1. Allow Dixie Belle Paint to dry completely.
2. Apply with brush or lint free cloth.
3. Buff excess.
4. Clean up with soap and warm water. Story are room temperature.
Howdy-Do Hemp Seed Oil
This oil gives a nice matte finish and does not need to be reapplied after its initial use.
Howdy-Do Hemp Seed Oil can be applied to painted and unpainted surfaces.
You can apply the oil to the cloth or directly to your piece.
Its durability is similar to Gator Hide and will be water resistant after it cures. This product cures in about 3 weeks.
1. Start with a clean, dry surface.
2. Apply a small amount of oil to your surface using a cloth or brush.
3. Rub gently until it is absorbed by the raw wood or chalk mineral paint.
4. Allow 2 hours to dry.
5. Apply 2-4 coats if desired for additional sheen and protection.
6. Wipe excess after 12 hours.
Voodoo Gel Stain in Denim and White Magic
These new Voodoo colors have the same great formula as our other five colors!
Voodoo Gel Stain is water-based and provides medium coverage.
You can use it on painted and unpainted surfaces. Voodoo Gel Stain dries in 15 minutes.
1. Apply with a lint-free cloth, paint brush or paint sponge.
2. Test the stain on a small area to make sure it is the color you want.
3. Start out with a small amount and then apply more depending on the shade you are looking for.
Wood Graining Tool
Wood you give this a try? If you love faux wood finishes, this is the perfect tool for you!
1. Rock this little device back and forth over your wet paint to create your very own grain pattern.