Hi there, Bianca here from Lotus Theory Designs!
Have you ever wanted to try an industrial look on a piece of furniture but didn’t know how? Now you can using this simple technique and Dixie Belle Paint to create a brushed metal look!
- White Lightning (cleaner)
- Boss (to prevent bleed through)
- Gravel Road (base coat)
- Pacific and Silver Bullet Moonshine Metallics
- Rust color (this was custom mixed but “Chocolate” would work well!)
- Top coat of your choosing
- Paintbrushes (I used Oval Medium “OM”)
- Nail heads
- Pipe hardware
I started with a clean, repaired, and sanded piece. I applied the WoodUBend Mouldings where I felt they looked best (click here to see how), coated with Boss to prevent bleed through, then put two coats of Gravel Road down as my base.
Join Bianca from Lotus Theory Designs as we reimagine this MCM dresser into a work of Steampunk art!She is using multiple Dixie Belle colors and WoodUbend Mouldings! 🛒 Find your Dixie Belle Paints and soon your WoodUBend Moulding here:www.dixiebellepaint.com/?aff=275(Ordering from this link directly supports Lotus Theory Designs without any added expense on you!)
Posted by Dixie Belle Paint Company on Thursday, October 24, 2019